Langsung ke konten utama

YOU'VE GOT MAIL

The first thing in my head is the word “probably”. I dunno why the word just popped out from my head like that. Well maybe, perhaps that is the perfect word to start the story today..

Probably, the title reminds you of the romantic movie starring the incredibly funny, voice characterized, romantic guy, also super talented Tom Hanks and beautiful, sweet, has wonderful pronunciation of every word (personally J), short blond haired and also, of course, undoubtly talented Meg Ryan. The person who has never watch this romantic movie by the hands of legendary romantic filmmaker whom I forget her name (shoot! Sorry I will googled her later on), is never be called as a movie freak! And I am a movie freak, I am proudly to say that J.

This movie is special, I dunno maybe it’s because the actors and actresses were playing it so well. It seems like you are in their world. Of course if it wasn’t because the tremendous job from the director, this movie couldn’t be as romantic as it is.

Tom Hanks always fascinated me with his acting and his funny attitude that makes me laugh all the time, and he’s a real charmer. On this movie he played as Joe Fox, a rich business guy who is going to open a new book super-store called “Fox Book Store” in New York City.

Meg Ryan a startling, charming, pretty and smart, played as Kathleen Kelly, who has running a little children book store around the corner of New York City called “Just Around The Corner Book Store” which practically has been there since she was born.

The little store was established by her mom and still going strong until Joe Fox’s book superstore has built. They offering best discounts and coffee shop inside the humongous book store which is the great plus that Kathleen don’t have in her little store. They became enemy business. But the one thing that they didn’t realize was way before it happens.

Joe and Kathleen accidently contacted each other on the internet by sending e-mail at each other. Their real identity never be discovered unless they personally introduce themselves at each other. They didn’t, they never tell the truth who they are. They just enjoyed every single moment when they wrote to each other about nothing but actually was something. They both glad had someone who can talked about anything from their favorite books, movies, Joe’s dogs and New York City where they both live.

Well on short, Joe finally found the truth that Kathleen is his online date! And he pretty much shocked as ever. Still somehow after his break-up with his girlfriend, Kathleen catches his heart. And do you know what he did after he has found out that Kathleen was his business enemy and also his online friend? He was trying to find the way to be with her without telling the truth that HE WAS her online friend. Well that’s pretty annoying though because Kathleen only knew him as her business enemy but because of his approaching to her as he called it “just a friend visiting a friend” (she was sick), she didn’t mind.

And when he visited her while she was sick, he said something that he wrote on his email to her. I don’t remember what was the line, but sure was she wondered, she noticed the word he said. After he said that, he left with no word to said, and left her with something to think about hmmmm.

After that day he constantly asked her out, or just bumped on each other (well, I think he actually made that happened), and asking about the guy who was chatting with her all night by email. He said “well he might has 112 moles on his face” (his email account was NY112, kalo gak salah loh) and so on joking around about that guy (him).

One day after all of the meetings they did, he opened to her about his feelings. He said (I guess) “if we weren’t making those business which making us enemy in business, if we just, you know accidently.. just met, I would say that I wanna be with you”. Uh uhh, that’s probably the first time she felt something to him. she said “I don’t know, Joe.. I, I probably get ready to meet this person, ok, bye”

While she got ready to meet the NY112 guy, Joe had everything planned. He wrote to her that he’s going to bring Brinkley (his cute Golden Retriever dog uuhuhuuuu) as a mark (penanda itu si Joe, apa sih bahasa Inggrisnya heks)

Okaaay, nowwww is the best last part of THIS MOVIE, that made me cried, almost everytime I watched this.

Kathleen waited at the bridge at the park. She wasn’t confident on him, scared he wasn’t going to meet her again, she wanted to go home after minuets of waiting.

Then she heard someone, a guy, called “Brinkley! Brinkley”. Oo my God this give me chills around my arm….and the back-sound of this scene was “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”.. and well what do you know…

SHE SHOCKED TO DEATH when she SAW THAT IT IS …JOE WHO CALLED BRINKLEY.. IT IS JOE WHO EMAILED HER EVERY NIGHT, IT IS JOE WHO LIED TO HER ALL THE TIME WHEN THEY WAS TALKING ABOUT NY112 THAT IT IS JOE. IT IS JOE THAT TELLING HER STORIES ABOUT ALL THE UNIMPORTANT THINGS THAT MAKING THEM SO CLOSED TO EACH OTHER…

He said “Don’t cry ShopGirl (her email account)..”

She said “I always wanted that HE is YOU”

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAWAWAWAW….#CRYY HIKS HIKS, #CHILLS… HUHUHUH

SO SWEET WASN’T IT….

I don’t know what to write no more. But the value of this movie is that I WANT SO BADLY TO AT LEAST TO KNOW THE GUY THAT SOO VERY MUCH CONNECT WITH ME WITH ANYTHING I SAY, ANYTHING I DO, ANYTHING I WANTED. Talking something that is actually not important, became important when we talked it with some fun ways…. Ah men, when do I get the chance to make my dream come true. This is what I wanted to have since I was a little girl..

Called him THE GUY OF MY DREAM.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

There's Something About Succeeding

"No, I'm not color blind I know the world is black and white Try to keep an open mind but I just can't sleep on this tonight Stop this train I wanna get off and go home again I can't take the speed it's moving in I know I can't But, honestly, won't someone stop this train? ..." Stop This Train Song by: John Mayer  (I recommend to check the full lyric:  http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnmayer/stopthistrain.html )  This song has been played multiple times recently by me. I was breaking down the intro about Mayer being all worried about what he was going through and felt fed up with the world he was dealing with. Though he had wonderful and successful years of carrier as a musician, he was just wanted to stop by getting off the train. Like, not literally.     I just had this wonderful conversation with my dear friend, Rara. She's one of my closest friend. She's amazing also a dedicated per

Termakan Perkataan Sendiri

Tentang Big Bang. Iya, kalian tau kan? Bukan film komedi Amerika lho . Iya, cowok-cowok Korea yang biasanya joget sama bikin gemes ( uek ). SIAPA SIHHHH?? O EM GEE Merupakan seorang pembohong ketika gue menyangkal kalo gue gak suka sama KPop. Dulu gue bilang: "Kpop apaan sih.. Euwh...". Buktinya....gue mulai mendalami lagu-lagunya Big Bang yang kemudian merambah ke live shownya, wawancara, variety show dan...Running Man-nya. Hadeuh. Kena deh gue. Mereka emang beda, nggak kayak boyband lainnya ya. Gue bukan VIP sih, (atau mungkin sudah, tapi tidak mengakuinya) tapi gue mengakategorikan mereka sebagai bukan boyband tapi ya...sekelompok pemusik aja yang pake make-up dan kostum super heboh ketika di video klip ataupun panggung. Tapi gue suka banget sama lagu-lagu mereka lho, yang hits-hits gitu. Recently, gue suka "Bang Bang Bang" dan cukup terperangkap dengan melodi swag-nya "Bae Bae". Maklum gue suka joget, jadinya rada nari nggak

"Un**** Yourself"

Well, that sentence just slapped on your face with denial of your unhappiness: "yea, sure, I never dimmed my f*ck*n shine out, I still have hopes. Dude, I'm still young, come on!" *insecure* *think back* *sigh, tired* *opened Facebook and then cry* One fine day, back in the days when I was in university studying Interior Architecture, one lecturer tell us about a very deep song: "...John Mayer was making this song while he's in his mid-twenties. He was having a crisis." That, was the very first time I've found out that age crisis doesn't only happened for the middle-aged people. It is also happened for the twenties people. Yeah, read-me! That quote somehow summed up my life recently. I was totally in very dark space when I dropped out from a life that I have build so hard to get on top, and unfortunately, I backed down. I remember back when was so into my work and so damned good at what I love (I am not bragging, I just feel like damned